F

Twisty Tails Restaurant, Nungambakkam, Chennai, India

Twisty tails is an excellent place to chill out. As soon as you enter, there are some fur babies you can play with and they are so cute, adorable and friendly. They are highly maintained with care. The puppies place is maintained well, it’s hygienic and fully air conditioned. The lovely puppies there will melt your hearts with their innocent faces. As you enter into the Resto cafe, on your right there is a lounge where you can just sit and relax till your table is ready. The ambience, the wall hangings, the ideas used to lift up the place is simply amazing and the interior is very thoughtful. The food was phenomenal; the menu was really eye catching. A must try place for all pet lovers and foodies across the globe.

No.1, Ananda road, Alwarpet
600018 Chennai, India
+91 90922 58887


Entrance 












Relish the taste of fluffy puff topped with cheesy broccoli, spinach and richness of corn.


Gorgeous looking chocolate mousse


 “CHIN CHIX DIM SUMS” - stuffed with Tandoori Chicken and hence it was too good to handle 


Fresh classic baguette cut pieces topped with chilli, herbs and mozzarella melting in wood fire


Crispy chocolate flavoured waffle





Pizza


Grilled Chicken Burger





This time I’m writing this blog as a tribute to my fur baby who left us on 28th Mei 2019. I never thought this day would come in my life. All these while, I was thinking he would be with me forever. I tend to forget that he would leave me anytime soon even when his eye sight got worst, fall sick, ears deaf and limps weaken.

How could I love him this much? No one can hate him when they see his cute little face. He is my first baby boy and now he is my angel too. I pampered him, slept next to him, took him places and only we both know the close connection between us. I know how much he loved me. He always looks for me in the house and he loves to be in my warm hug.

I will never forget the time when I first met him. He was so weak and hungry. We brought him to the vet and the doctor said he is 6 years old and he can live up to 1 year with the health issues he had. But he was with us for FIVE incredible years. At first, I'm so scared to touch him but after one week we became too close. I'm damn sure that I'm his top most favourite person on earth.

We named him Lucky. Many said he is lucky to get us but only we know how lucky we are to have him in our life. His presence literally lit the light in our empty space. I miss his unconditional love badly.

He was always there for me, been my stress reliever, my comfort and my dearest darling. There are so many precious memories running in my brain. You can't imagine how sad we are now. I know he is watching us from heaven. He will be my angel forever. I will unite with him when my time comes. Till then rest well Lucky darling.












No comments